Sunday, June 22, 2008

Elli-Copter ....Elli-Copter !!!

Hi,

On popular vote, I decided to try the helicopeter. I personally wanted to try the bike as it will have more parts and complicated fitment. But on starting the "Project - H" (Helicopter project), I think this is even more challenging than bike.

I narrowed to the below picture which is going to be reality ( Hopefully !!!).

The frame or the skeleton is under construction. This is the half finished skeleton of the helicopter.


Added the front mirrors and few parts to cover the skeleton.


Hoping to see this become a reality soon...

Thanks for your support..
Sathya :-)

1 comment:

Swaminathan Balasubramanian said...

Excellent da! Apart from the skills which you have displayed, I strongly appreciate your time management skills. Kalakura po! Nee kavithaiyum ezhutvenu inaiku thaan theriyum :) Swami